Saturday, July 25, 2009

Coming Soon!

I will be tweaking my blog once I make my official move to Buffalo. Here's what you can expect.

Tasty Tuesday
A recipe that I have tried, with tips and how it tastes.
Review Wednesday
Where I will review something, anything. It can range from a book, band, movie, or snack.
Tip Top Thursday
This day will bring you either a tip, tutorial, or advice. Reader input is encouraged.
F%$*ed up Fiction Press Friday
I will give a list of 5-7 ridicululosly effed up fictionpress summaries.
Super Story Saturday
Either I will profile a good fictionpress story, or post some of my own writing.
Sundays and Mondays are for me to either not blog at all, or write whatever I want. I figured this would keep my blog more focused, keep me dedicated, and make it interesting. However, I can't start until I'm living on my own and have all my own time and space. This new arrangement will arrive in about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment