Friday, September 18, 2009

F&$*ed Up Friday- MC Hammer Pajamas

These are the most F&$*ed up shorts I've ever had.


I just bought these horrible shorts at the thrift store recently. I don't really know what compelled me to buy them. Usually when I'm with someone at a thrift store, I go real fast and just pull things off the shelf. If I don't, I'll spend hours there, looking through every last thing for a treasure. This was one of those things that I didn't look at too long before I got them.

They're terribly unflattering, but terribly comfortable. And despite the fact that they're totally screwed up and ugly, and look like MC Hammer shorts, they are surprisingly useful.

I suggest to any student with a laptop to get these shorts. I always use my laptop in my chair, but when it gets hot, I have to take it off my lap and move it onto the ottoman, which means I have to lean over to use it. These shorts are long, baggy and thick enough to blunt the heat of the laptop, which is absolutely genius! Instead of getting hot under a blanket, the shorts give me enough air to be comfortable, but keep my legs from getting burnt!

So go to your local thrift store and look for shorts like these. You may not look great, but by god, you'll feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment