Friday, June 12, 2009

First Blog.

Starting off; I'm Jenny Nagy and I [currently, though not for long] live in a small town in Northern Michigan. I'm ambitious, goal oriented, and never see the end of many of my projects, but love doing them. I am an aspiring journalist and have been for some time. I am currently in the limbo between what is my old life of high shool and teenage-hood and what is the new life of college and adult-hood. This limbo is called the summer of 2009.

I started this blog because I thought it would be the best way for me to practice my journalism abilities. I keep a personal journal, but that is a place for personal thoughts and hopes and dreams as many private journals are. It is not the place for reviews of the books I have read, or practice for commentary, or links and pictures. This is what my blog will do.

As I continue through this limbo, and eventually ascend to my new life in college, I will chronicle the things that are shaping me into the person I will become. Here you will find tutorials, recipes, book reviews, theories, random thoughts, links, and of course, my writing.

I hope you enjoy and continue to enjoy.
-Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment